- addEventListener vs onclick
- What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- What's the difference between using “let” and “var” to declare a variable?
Email: michal.perlakowski+stackoverflow AT gmail.com
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '18 at 22:37
- Stack Overflow 59.5k 59.5k 2121 gold badges127127 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 520 520 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 396 396 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 291 291 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 415 How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website?
- 340 Access to ES6 array element index inside for-of loop
- 197 What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- 113 Re-export default in ES 6 modules
- 102 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 13 '16