- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Engineering 3k 3k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 143 Why does python use 'else' after for and while loops?
- 136 Is there a way to NOT participate in office politics and still be successful?
- 131 Lunch with the CEO
- 67 When to close cursors using MySQLdb
- 60 How was Volkswagen able to trick the lab pollution test?
- 42 Clarify the "8 hour delay" self-answer message to discourage self-answering with edits or comments
- 41 How can I transform names in a confidential data set to make it anonymous, but preserve some of the characteristics of the names?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
6 Is this a “plz [sic] fix my code” website? Dec 29 '14
6 The moderators do not seem to be moderating Dec 24 '14
4 Burninate numeric tags, e.g. “400” Jun 22 '14
3 Case study: Code dump and multiple questions Jul 28 '14
3 Why the need to edit everyone's questions? Jul 2 '14
2 Tagging convention for problem sets Dec 18 '14
1 Add recent questions feeds to the cs50 chat room Sep 26 '14