Computer Science undergrad
Hi, I'm in my senior year of studies towards a bachelor's in Computer Science. Though I enjoy learning regardless of subject, my primary interest lies in machine learning and data science. I love finding patterns in data and solving problems. For the past few years, I've worked on various machine learning problems in computer vision and natural language processing. Recently, I worked on an image captioning project, in which the deep learning model describes the content of the image. In my free time, I enjoy going through Q&A on the StackExchange network.
Top network posts
- 35 What's the difference between "men of violence" and "violent men"?
- 18 PyTorch : error message "torch has no [...] member"
- 10 Conda is corrupted after pip install conda
- 8 Pytorch equivalent of Numpy's logical_and and kin?
- 7 PyTorch: What's the difference between state_dict and parameters()?
- 5 What are the benefits of layer-specific learning rates?
- 5 How to install nvidia apex on Google Colab
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.