MEE was the missing bracket
You may ping me (
@@email@example.com (last only for mods)) but at your own risk.
Try this as a link in your profile:
Waffles are supreme. That is all.
You want some waffles? Here they are:
About my name
There was a trend of bracket-y names caused by this
I might change my name but you should always be able to ping me as
- MEE was the missing bracket
- MEE the sneaky user
- MEE the setup wizard
- MEE is Johann Gambolputty ...
My software projects (All German)
Deleted posts of which I would like to retain the link
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges99 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 622 622 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 479 479 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Puzzling 256 256 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 151 151 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 The question wizard might be useful for Meta Stack Exchange too; should we give it a try?
- 21 Is it possible for an encryption method to exist which is impossible to crack, even using quantum computers?
- 18 Who invented quantum computing?
- 16 What are the rules for moderator re-appointment after suspension?
- 16 This tag needs some [clarification]
- 16 Help me please!
- 16 Protection banner missing when I don't have enough rep to answer; closed and locked banners appear in wrong spot
- View more network posts →