"The only way to rectify our reasoning is to make it as tangible as that of the mathematicians, so that we can find our errors at a glance, and when there are disputes among persons, we can simply say: calculemus! (let us calculate) without further ado, to see who is right.'"
—Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz
Hi, my name is Chris. You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 1:34
Top network posts
- 24 The TeXbook: Spiral or hard-cover binding?
- 12 How to use math textbooks
- 9 What is the range of a medikit?
- 9 What's the name of this bug from Toronto, Canada?
- 7 Toronto spider identification
- 6 What's the name of this Heteroptera bug from Toronto, Canada?
- 6 What do you call those roofs you usually find at the entrance of buildings?
- View more network posts →